To the valued clients of Cambridge Law Firm:
In order to best serve you during this difficult period as well as securing the health of our clients, staff, and attorneys; we ask that the following suggestions be observed:
- If you can achieve the purpose of your appointment through telecommunications, electronic communication, facsimile, or any other means, please achieve your communication in that manner.
- If you do not have an appointment (walk-in) but would like to speak with an attorney or staff member, please call to communicate with the member of the firm with whom you wish to speak or to set up a phone conference.
- If you are coming in for a necessary appointment, please keep your distance from the reception desk when announcing your presence. If you have paperwork that is to be given to the receptionist prior to your appointment, please leave it on the front counter and let the receptionist know it is there.
- Please understand that we are not intending to be rude when we refuse a hand-shake.
- If you are sick, have a cough, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not enter the building. Call us and we can work to accommodate your needs.
Firm Contact Information
Phone: (712) 243-1663